Consumer returns are an inevitable part of the product lifecycle, but Encompass can ease this burden by handling the entire process. We provide full Reverse Logistics services, from authorization to product receipt to asset recovery or environmentally-friendly disposal.
With Encompass, manufacturers, third-party administrators and retailers can be assured of a more streamlined, cost-effective solution for returns — both bulk and individual products. For optimal customer convenience, we operate warehouse, distribution and repair/refurbishment facilities in Atlanta and South Florida. Key benefits of partnering with us:
- Consumer and service vendor returns management
- Return Authorization based on your specific business rules
- Product receiving and warehousing, minimizing your infrastructure costs
- Advance exchange, ensuring the satisfaction of your customers with fast product replacement
- Product disposition through a variety of methods to your greatest
- Comprehensive reporting on returns volume and status through our advanced data management system
Extracting Full Product Value
Encompass has decades of experience in extending the life of consumer and commercial electronics. We ensure our customers reap as much value as possible from returned goods:
- Refurbishment — Minor touch up of products to resell through alternate channels.
- Repair — Depot and board-level technical testing and repair services, going beyond simple cosmetic refurbishment to regain product value for replacement or resale.
- Liquidation — Selling unrepairable or obsolete stock to salvagers.
- Green Choice Parts® — Encompass’ proprietary reclaimed parts brand through which good, working parts are harvested for reuse in repairs.
- E-Recycling — Eco-friendly disposal, strictly adhering to environmental and security regulations and using only certified and federally-approved partners
- OEM Returns — Aggregating and shipping products back to the supplier or original manufacturer
Whether you want to outsource one step in the returns process or the entire scope, Encompass can easily accommodate the specialized needs of our customers. We have the infrastructure and deep industry expertise to provide any or all returns services, reducing your costs and enabling you to stay focused on your core business.
Encompass can help your business maximize the value of obsolete and defective products through our asset management services. From parts reclamation to repairing or refurbishing goods for sale through alternate market channels to liquidating end-of-life products through salvage companies, we provide an array of options to recover full value from your products.